Five to Flow collects personal data in the course of its business activities and may include, but is not limited to, when you sign up on our site, take the Wellness Wave, and click on the Site or its various reports, videos or articles. We will not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose your personal data to anyone, except as necessary to provide our services or as otherwise described in this Policy, without first providing you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
1. Data Collection: The personal data collected varies and may include information you provide, such as your name, physical address, email address and telephone number. We may also automatically collect log data about the devices you use to interact with our Sites. The information we automatically collect may include IP address, device identifier, web browser, and browsing information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and other similar technologies (collectively “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies”) on our Sites. We may also automatically collect information about how you use the Sites, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites. The information automatically collected may be associated with a unique identifier as well as with any other personal data you have provided.
Five to Flow’s website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18, and it will not knowingly collect personal data from any person under the age of 18.
Five to Flow and its service providers may use first and third-party Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies, including web beacons, to manage our Sites, our services and collect analytics about how you use them.
On the Five to Flow website, you have to opt-in to cookies. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. Applicable law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of our site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
3. Data Storage & Your Rights: We will collect and process your personal data only when we have 1) your consent to do so; 2) an agreement in place with you or your company; 3) a legal obligation to do so; 4) another legitimate business interest or 5) to protect your vital interest or that of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where Five to Flow relies on a legitimate interest to process your personal data, such as an agreement with Five to Flow, you have the right to object. Your rights also include the right to access, correct, update, export or delete your personal data. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with any request, and we will respond within 14 days. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, if you exercise your right to be forgotten, your personal data will be deleted from Five to Flow’s systems, and you will receive confirmation of such. Five to Flow will also notify its business partners and third-party data processors of your request and direct them to also delete your personal data.
Five to Flow may disclose your information to business partners or third-party data processors in accordance with a properly-executed court order or as otherwise required by law.
In addition, upon receipt of a verifiable request from you establishing your identity, you may have the right to know about the specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties in the preceding 12 months. You may also have the right to request deletion of personal data about you that we have collected or maintained, which we will honor subject to certain limitations set forth in California law. If you are a California consumer and you or your authorized agent would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at email@example.com. When we process your request, we require you to provide certain personal data about you in order to verify your identity in accordance with requirements under CCPA. This may include your first and last name, email address, physical address, telephone number, and information about your relationship with us or other information needed to verify your identity. Five to Flow will not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of these rights.
4. Disclosure and Transfer of Data: Using the Internet to collect and process information about you may involve the transmission of data internationally. Therefore, by browsing Five to Flow’s site, you acknowledge and agree to the processing of your information in this way. By agreeing to Five to Flow’s transfer of your information to third parties, you are deemed to have consented to any transfer of your information to a third party that Five to Flow works with outside the European Union.
Personal data collected in the course of Five to Flow’s business activities, may be transferred from time to time to its subsidiaries and affiliates and their personnel across our global organization, as well as to our third-party service providers located throughout the world, including in countries where the local law may grant you fewer rights than you have in your own country. Additionally, the Sites may be viewed and hosted by Five to Flow and our third-party service providers anywhere in the world. Where required by law, we have put in place legal mechanisms designed to ensure adequate data protection of your personal data that is processed by Five to Flow subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party service providers, including the transfer of your personal data to countries other than the one in which you reside.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
5. Security: Five to Flow has commercially-appropriate measures in place to ensure your information is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental loss or destruction. We also have systems in place to authenticate, monitor, audit and encrypt your information. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that information in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account information and your computer.
8. Contact Us: If you have any questions about Five to Flow’s GDPR compliance or data privacy, or would like to submit a request related to your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Five to Flow Insights
© 2021 Five to Flow, LLC. All rights reserved.